- 3 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 pound knockwurst,
kielbasa can be substituted
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch paprika
- Curry powder to taste
- Preheat oven to Broil/Grill.
- Pour tomato sauce into a large
saucepan, then stir in the chili sauce, onion salt, sugar and pepper.
Let simmer over medium heat, occasionally stirring; bring to a gentle
boil and reduce heat to low. Simmer another 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, broil/grill kielbasa
sausage for 3 to 4 minutes each side, or until cooked through. Slice
into pieces 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch thick.
- Pour tomato sauce mixture over
sausage, then sprinkle all with paprika and curry powder and serve.