Makes 24 deviled eggs
- 1 dozen hard boiled eggs, peeled and halved
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. sour cream
- 3 tbsp. freshly chopped chives
- 6 slices of bacon, sliced small, cooked, and drained
- 1 tsp. mustard (I like coarse, whole grain mustard.)
- Salt and pepper
- Paprika for garnish
- 1. Remove the yellow yolk from each egg and place into a medium-sized mixing bowl. Add in mayonnaise, sour cream, chives, mustard, salt, pepper, and cooked bacon. Stir until well combined.
- 2. Place mixture into a piping or sandwich bag. Snip off corner and pipe mixture into each egg white.
- 3. Season with paprika if desired. Garnish with extra chives and bacon!
- 4. Chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.