Goat Cheese Torte
8 ounces cream cheese 1 cup pesto
8 ounces Goat cheese 1 cup sun dried tomatoes drained and minced.
3 sticks butter, softened
- Beat the cheeses and butter until well blended and fluffy.
- Fill small springform pan (or any decorative bowl) with ½ of the cheese mixture followed by 1/2 of the pesto.
- Cover with last portion of cheese mixture and spread tomatoes on top.
- Refrigerate at least one hour.
- Serve at room temperature with sliced baguettes or crackers. Serves 12 to 16.